We gratefully accept donations of money and food.
Donations can be made:
- In person (cash or cheque only)
- Online through Canada Helps (Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal accepted); easy set-up for monthly or one time donations
- By mail with cheque or money order
Partners in Mission Food Bank
140 Hickson Avenue
Kingston, Ontario K7K 2N6
All donations are welcome! These are suggestions for our most needed items:
- Money (your dollars contribute to higher purchasing power)
- Canned meat & fish
- Peanut butter, jam
- Stews, canned tomatoes
- Baby food, formula, diapers
- Rice & pasta
- Tea, coffee, sugar
Many Kingston and area grocery stores have a food collection barrel at store fronts that we pick up weekly:
- Bearance's Grocery - 115 Livingstone Avenue
- Food Basics - 33 Barrack Street
- Food Basics - 1225 Princess Street
- Food Basics - Highway 15, Riverview Shopping Centre
- Foodland - 3 Manitou Crescent, Amherstview
- Fresh Co. - 2327 Princess Street
- Giant Tiger - 656 Gardiner's Road, Riocan Centre
- Loblaw's - 1048 Midland Avenue
- Metro - 460 Gardiner's Road, Gardiner's Town Centre
- No Frills - Grant's - 1162 Division Street
- No Frills - Chris & Beth's - 1030 Coverdale Drive
- Valu-mart - James' - 235 Gore Road
Perishables may be brought only to our warehouse location at 140 Hickson Avenue, Kingston during office hours Monday-Thursday 8:30am-12 noon and 1pm-4:30pm and Fridays 8:30am-12 noon and 1pm-4pm. Volunteer teams with large donations are advised to call our Executive Director Dan Irwin (613) 544-4534 in advance to coordinate best times for collections/deliveries.
Our most needed items list is featured in our brochure- click here to download.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for Partners in Mission Food Bank. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you.
If this approach to giving reflects your kind of financial planning, please contact our Executive Director – Dan Irwin at (613) 544-4534 for more information.